AccelOne is looking for a talented Lead Full Stack (Java + React) Developer with an advanced English level to be part of an important international project.
AccelOne provides Outsourced IT resources to companies in the US and Latin America from their HQ in Kirkland, WA with offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our company was created and built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of respect, transparency, fluid communication, and accountability.
About the role
You will be a part of an amazing, fast growing team, working on flagship products of the company, Rhapsody, Boop and Analytics. As component owner, you will be collaborating with product and business people, defining architecture based on product requirements, breaking the feature to small work items and leading end to end feature development. As a Lead Full Stack Developer you will have the ability to experience working with UI, microservice based backend, data processing and machine learning, all while solving complex business problems!
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Proven experience designing high performance systems
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- Proven experience working with Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Data ecosystem
- Proven experience working with React.js
- Proven experience working with modern SQL/NoSQL databases
- Ability to lead small independent projects, with teams of 2-3 developers
- Ability to break down product requirements into well defined small tasks
- Mentoring junior developers
- Working with GCP
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience working with Node.js
- Experience working with Kotlin
- Experience working with data processing pipelines
- Experience developing software for the medical industry
- Working with distributed teams in different timezones
What we offer
- An opportunity to join a growing company that is oriented to service quality, transparency, communication, and providing the best enterprise complex solutions.
- A creative, flexible, fun, and challenging environment with international clients.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 100% Remote position.
- English classes (remote).
- Corporate Benefits with Open English and NextU platforms (75% discount)
- The opportunity to be exposed to the newest technologies (Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, Machine Learning, AR/VR/MR, among others).
- Gym memberships and free subscriptions to healthcare and meditation mobile apps