AccelOne is looking for a Senior Node.js middleware / API / Back end developer to work remotely from any part of Argentina in an important project for a Blockchain platform based in the United States.
AccelOne provides outsourced custom software development and design services for a broad spectrum of companies in the US and Latin America. Our company was built by seasoned technology professionals and entrepreneurs from a foundation of transparency, communication, and accountability which serve as our company’s core principles.
Our client has hired AccelOne to design, architect, build and test a one-of-a-kind multi-asset interbank digital asset clearing platform to be created by a knowledgeable and experienced team of digital financial asset experts.
- You will be a key contributor to an expert team which has created this platform from scratch, requiring you to be technically creative and innovative.
- You will be engaging in the implementation of a digital interbanking platform.
- This team will require you to work collaboratively to understand technical needs, evaluate solution paths for problems and discuss recommendations based on your knowledge and experience.
- You will be required to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with high coding standards and technical design.
- You must be smart, resourceful, self-motivated, have high-energy and be a passionate team player.
- You must be a self-starter and self-initiator
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' experience in software development or a related field.
- Experience in the financial industry
- Strong experience and understanding of Node.js and Express framework
- Strong back-end experience and portfolio developing with Node.js
- Middleware experience
- Cryptocurrency Wallet development experience
- Experience working with MS SQL Server
- Experience building and developing high quality solutions on AWS.
- Experience working in SCRUM methodology.
- Advanced English Level (Fluent speaking)
- Resolution oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with interbank transactions
- Experienced with software integrations in the banking field
- Solidity knowledge
- Recent experience working on Blockchain and, Ethereum or Bitcoin projects a plus
- Experience working with U.S. companies
What We Offer
- An opportunity to join a company that is growing rapidly and changing the way that an industry transaction is handled
- Become exposed to some of the most innovative technologies and processes in the world today
- A creative, fun and challenging environment and a chance to work directly with important International clients
- Competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to be trained and learn in the latest technologies (Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, Machine Learning)
- The experience to work with a smart company team at all levels who act like company owners and demand excellence in themselves and others.
If an applicant passes the initial resume screening we will move forward with the technical programming test. After passing the programming test, we will contact you to arrange a phone screen.
We look forward to meeting you!
Build Your Career With Us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in many sectors, including the banking and financial services sector, AccelOne has become a contributor of this evolution — supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company and those we serve, reinforcing our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the most innovative independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about AccelOne at www.accelone.com